Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
The Service Company “Global Business Service” (GBS) of Siemens has a clear ambition: Be the Partner of Choice for Siemens businesses as well as external customers going forward. Within the GBS organization the Service Line “Equity & Compensation” ensures the smooth and correct running of all services related to employee share plans in more than 100 different countries for more than 300.000 employees.
What part will you play?
- In your new role, you will be mainly responsible for data quality and data processing in the area of share program administration or other HR services in our department.
- In addition, you will consult all stakeholders on topics related to data quality and ensuring the correct data processing of the various involved systems by self-contained implementation, monitoring, controlling and reporting.
- This includes all types of errors, both in individual data fields as well as the identification and resolution of systematic errors or the error analysis of several million data records.
- To improve the data quality, you are responsible for defining key performance indicators and reviewing them. You are responsible to propose improvements in the existing data processing.
- Furthermore, you will actively drive our digitalization and define new processes and business requirements in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders (e.g. country contacts, equity governance, IT).
What you need to make real what matters.
- You successfully completed studies in Business Administration or in a related relevant field, a HR or data science background is an advantage.
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in HR Services or similar business services.
- You have skills in process management as well as in project management.
- You love working with data and enjoy spending a lot of time working in Excel.
- Also, you have excellent people and communication skills.
- Ideally, you have international work experience, minimum requirement international exposure.
- A very good level of English language is required; German is a plus.
We offer you:
- become a part of SIEMENS international community
- opportunities for personal and professional growth, including development programs, business and management trainings and language courses
- attractive financial package including yearly bonus
- rich Cafeteria benefits suite
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- 5 weeks of vacation with option to take up to 8 extra-holiday days (purchased via Cafeteria), meal vouchers, company nursery school, various discounts and offers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time