At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We are focused on ensuring that zero harm is done to our employees and zero defects are created in our processes. We utilize lean principles and digitalization to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We empower our employees to act as owners and trust our managers to self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed. We communicate honestly and drive transparency to learn from our mistakes and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
The Target Account Coordinator will manage requests and provides customer service, guidance, and semi-complex support for products and/or programs. Investigates and resolves semi-complex problems and coordinates activities with other internal departments to meet customer needs. Utilize customers tools to research and resolve customer inquiries. Develop a relationship with key stakeholders at all levels, while staying abreast of market specific knowledge to maximize savings for customers and Siemens. Familiarize and adapt to contractual changes as needed to minimize the risk to the customers and Siemens. Function as a point of contact for internal and external team regarding financial activities as it relates to the Retail & Alternative Channel Team
• Customer Service Representative is expected to analyze, interpret, or make decisions based on facts to resolve internal and external issues that align with Customer Support and Business Unit objectives.
• Resolves semi-complex activities related to taxes, invoices, dispute, CAID or other related problems with financial activity
• Respond effectively to sensitive inquiries from internal and external customers.
• Expected to utilize CRM to enter, manage, and prioritize case load to attain established service level agreements.
• Serve as the primary contact for all selected customer orders; including: supporting price and availability, product support, change orders, returns, credits, etc.
• Develop lasting professional relationships within organization such as: plants, warehouses, sales, mixed apparatus pricing, standard pricing, product managers, finance, accounts receivable, and buyers, etc.
• Identify problems as they occur and take appropriate steps to solve or escalate them to management.
• Effectively use fundamental practices and procedures around the processing and management of change orders.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Associate Degree.
• Minimum of 4 years of practical Customer Support experience supporting industrial, construction, mechanical, or electrical industries.
• ERP experience; SO, Debit and Credit, Accounts receivable
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to excel in a high volume and fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrate good analytical and organizational skills
• Create and improves processes, to include drive and support analysis of strengths and weak points of accounts, identify improvement areas and support targets that are cascaded to the functions
• Strong data analytical and problem-solving skills in identifying patterns and trends.
• Proficient with Microsoft Suites.
• This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline is preferred.
• Prior experience with SAP or CRM systems
• Good functionality with excel and other Microsoft tools
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.