Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve peoples’ lives. This position provides expertise and knowledge throughout the system or service project lifecycle on customer sites. The right candidate will estimate, track, start up and commission projects, and will be the customer interface for all technical requirements.
- Evaluate existing mechanical systems and provide recommendations for energy saving improvements or functional improvements.
- Develop sequences of operation and material lists to implement recommendations.
- Collaborate with sales personnel to provide quality estimates and proposals
- Participate in solutions to service project turnover meetings to ensure project quality and completion and to help identify any deficiencies in project execution.
- Ensure that systems comply with existing site standards and point naming conventions.
- Evaluate network configurations using networking tools such as Wireshark, Visual BacNet, etc.
- Track resources and project progress.
- Oversee the creation of system graphics. Troubleshoot issues, including identifying and debugging software, and diagnosing electrical or pneumatic installation problems.
- Organize and maintain job documentation. Prepare engineering re-estimate reports.
- Provide on-site assistance with or perform programming, start-up, checkout, commissioning, and validation processes. Participate in job site final walk-through, complete all job closeout documentation, and provide customer training.
- Act as technical resource to customers and field employees.
- Coordinate work with subcontractors.
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED required; Associate degree preferred
- Experience in installing and/or servicing electronic control and HVAC equipment; 7+ years preferred
- Knowledge of HVAC, mechanical systems, business operations, and job financial reports
- Able to read/interpret electrical circuit diagrams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform as well as the FAVR plan for this position
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.