Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, operating in the fields of industry, energy and healthcare as well as providing infrastructure solutions, primarily for cities and metropolitan areas.
Siemens Factory Automation business unit is the world’s leading supplier of innovative and environmentally friendly products and solutions for industrial customers. Our extensive product range includes industrial automation systems, SCADA systems, safety systems and an extensive range of software solutions. Factories getting smarter and within a world of raising digitalization technology and with the addition of IT technology to OT enables organizations to make better use of data that's generated by OT through IoT devices and edge computing. Digital Twins or technologies like Artificial Intelligence are already part of the Industry and will further grow from the OT into IT level for which a strong IIoT bridge is important to scale solutions.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Perform all required Business Development activities for the defined area of SCADA, OT & IT integration and Industrial Edge with focus on the Asia Pacific market
- Contribute on global strategy and promotion planning with Sales argumentations, best practices, and regional market developments
- Drive the business strategy into the reginal organizations and support measures according to growth initiatives driven from a global community and other sales activities
- Create market and customer transparency and perform in depth competitor analysis
- Push with new selling approach to increase market share and generate success stories
What do I need to Qualify for the role?
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a good to excellent understanding of SCADA systems as well as a passion for future technologies.
- Your strong Business Development skills and strategic mindset will be coupled with a very good technical understanding of Industrial Automation and the value and benefits of SCADA systems.
- Experience in areas like Digital Twin, Artificial Intelligence, Edge technology and Ecosystems will be highly regarded.
- You must be able to communicate effectively and be able to build strong relationships at all levels internally and within customer organizations.
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development, and an attractive salary package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time