Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Customer Service Engineer In Vitro for Lombardia
Your mission and responsibilities:
• Within the designated area (North of Italy) perform installation, configuration, repairs and training on assigned hardware and software products (Automation and Immunochemistry)
• Ensure complete execution of all preventive maintenance on the assigned assets
• Work with Project Management and Application Specialist in order to successfully implement complex solutions
• Work with local Customer Service team to delight Customers
• Report all activities into the ERP system in order to satisfy Complaint Handling processes
• Interact with the Technical Solution Center and Regional Support Center to ensure proper resolution of the issues
• Report in a timely manner all potential issue to the Dedicated Complaint Unit
• Be a Siemens Healthineers seven principles ambassador
• Comply with Health and safety, Environment and HR regulations
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
• Degree in mechanical, electronic or biomedical engineering or equivalent working experience in customer service environments
• Good knowledge of in-vitro diagnostic will be a plus
• Knowledge of MS ambient, networking and IT Hardware
• Willingness to travel within the assigned area and across Italy as needed
• Previous experience in Customer facing roles
• Team working attitude, proactive and able to take self-initiatives
• Communication skills – make complex issues easy to understand
• Analytical thinking
• Fluent in english (written and verbally)
• Car License
• Resident in Brescia area
Your attributes and skills:
• Problem solving skills
• Analytical thinking
• Ability to work in a team
• Continuous improvement approach
• Availability to travel mainly in North Italy, occasionally in other Regions and abroad.
• The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time