Functional Software Consultant for Manufacturing Operations Management (Siemens - EMEA)
You will be responsible for translating our EMEA customer business goals/requirements into solutions based on Siemens Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) products (Opcenter) – mostly related to the Process Industry (Food & Beverage, Chemical...)
During the pre-sales phase, you will lead and conduct various types of workshops at the customer location e.g. requirements gathering, business process analysis etc., leading to definition of user requirement specifications, functional design specifications and the solution proposal etc.
You will perform GAP analysis with Siemens MOM products against the customer’s user requirements.
You will be a thought leader in the MOM solutions for process industries where you will leverage your domain expertise to act as a trusted advisory to the customer, persuading them to adopt Siemens best practices templates
During the project build phase, you will define and document solution outline/architecture, functional design specifications, interface design specifications, HW/SW network architecture etc.
You will work in a team and together with the technical consultants, support them to translate the functional specifications into technical design and implement this into a final solution.
You will also define and describe quality test plans/protocols to ensure quality assurance for the solution
You will be also engaged in various on-site project commissioning activities such as end-user training, FAT,SAT etc.
You will maintain good professional relationship with customer and other internal and external stakeholders
Required knowledge & experience:
· You have a master’s degree in engineering or equivalent 5 to 10 years of consulting experience as consultant, preferably in the Process Industry such as chemicals, F&B etc.
· Experience and knowledge in continuous, batch production environments
· Good experience in integrating with SAP system, automation systems
· Understanding of shop floor automation systems such as SCADA, DCS systems
· Exposure to LIMS/PLM solutions highly desirable
· You have good exposure to various industry standards such as ISA-S95 etc.
· Have strong IT affinity, understanding latest software technologies/code would be desirable
· You are fluent in three languages (Dutch, French and English), given the international nature of the post
· Skills: Communicative, analytical, customer-oriented, flexible, autonomous and structured
· Willingness to travel to customer sites within Belgium & abroad approximately 20-40% of the time
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time