Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
Change the future with us.
- Join our team and support functions in data handling and processing of the editor team in concerns of executing and managing data in standalone files or in different platforms, checking translations and quality checks in data in general
- Help us with planning, carrying out and reporting from activities and small projects
- Increase your own technical and tools skills to improve quality and output with us
- Support providing Know-How and sharing with other colleagues
- You understand the customer needs and support appropriate solutions
- We also need your creative feedback
What you need to make real what matters.
- You are in your 3rd or 4th year (bachelor or master) in faculty such as IT, engineering, another MINT-topic or related area
- Show us your knowledge in data handling and processing
- You are talented in graphic programs advantageous as well
- Of course, you got good command of German and English both written and spoken. Other languages (Spanish/Italian) are of advantage
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organisation: Digital Industries
Unternehmen: Siemens AG
Erfahrungsniveau: Student / Schüler