Your new role – Commercial Project Manager – Siemens Advanta Solutions (f/m/d)
We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
Siemens Advanta unlocks the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their unique digitalization journey. We are advisors and a trusted solution partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8.000 employees in 19 countries. Highly skilled and experienced experts offer services which range from consulting to design & prototyping to solution & implementation and operations.
We aim to create a tangible impact on society by bringing state-of-the-art IoT use cases to life. We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
The preferred location is Nuremberg, but we are open to discuss other locations across Europe. We care about finding the best talent.
How will you help shape the future with us?
- In your new role you will be responsible for the accuracy of the overall project financial books and records
- Have the accountability for project forecasts and the initiation of financial invoices according to project progress and contractual terms
- Ensure proper execution of all commercial topics including taxes, delegation process, financing, insurance, currency management, and internal and external audits, if necessary with the support of the relevant stakeholders
- Manage commercial risks and support the project manager with respect to other risks
- Ensure a smooth handover of the projects from the sales phase to the execution phase jointly with the project manager, sales manager, and sales commercial
- You ensure compliance with Siemens FRG and local GAAP requirements, tax regulations, export control regulations, and hedging/currency regulations.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have a degree in business administration, economics or similar
- You bring at least 3-4 years of experience in commercial project execution – with ideally at least 1 year in complex projects ideally proven by a certification according to CPM@Siemens.
- You have profound knowledge in project controlling, contract and claim management, and risk management.
- You have expertise in MS Office applications and SAP.
- You are fluent in English and German
- You enjoy working in a virtual and dynamic environment as a part of international, remote teams
- You have a highly engaged, performance driven personality with strong analytical abilities
- You are customer and solutions oriented and able to build a strong internal as well as external working relationships
- You are open to becoming a hands-on team player to get things done and are excited about continuous learning
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive enable you to build something new under uncertainty
We’ve got quite a lot to offer! How about you?
Visit, www.siemens.com/careers - if you wish to explore opportunities & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens Advanta Solutions GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time