Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Assess and define proper building technical solutions to meet internal clients’ needs.
- Develop facility management KPIs and data analysis.
- Contribute to sustainability policy and EHS standards implementation.
- Consult, support or manage the implementation of minimum security requirements and customer demands.
- Responsible for the local risk analysis and the security concept and documentation.
- Conduct special projects with expert knowledge in various real estate disciplines.
- Facilitate best practice sharing or benchmarking for internal partner.
- Support process accuracy, contribute to continuous improvement of real estate costs/operations in office and manufacturing locations.
Your qualifications and experience:
- At least 8 years’ experience in real estate with comprehensive command on building technology, facility management and EHS principles;
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or other real estate related majors
- Skills in AutoCAD application is a good plus;
- Advanced project management skills;
- Knowledge of multiple Corporate Real Estate disciplines
- Experience in digital workplace solution is highly appreciated
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time