Do you have a proven track record of creating elegant and engaging user experiences and products? Are you a thoughtful creator who is passionate about user interactions, skilled at crafting interfaces, and able to shape an entire project from start to finish? We are looking for an ambitious and creative Product Designer to join the Mendix App Services & Marketplace team in Pune.
Your work will be focused on the initiatives within the App Services & Marketplace unit as part of R&D. As the Product Designer you will play a key role in shaping the experience for the Suppliers and Consumers of our products for our growing ecosystem. Working with the R&D team you will tune, iterate and streamline the experience at the heart of our Mendix community.
The Mendix R&D department is full of talented teams who are all supported by our Design team. As the Product Designer for the App Services & Marketplace unit you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from creating the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels. You’ll be working with service designers, UX Researchers, Developers, Product Owners, and stakeholders to create delightful and elegant user experiences.
You design human-centric solutions which contribute to our customer’s success:
Synthesize user experience researcher-generated user insights into differentiating concepts.
Evaluate and validate product usability on a regular basis with users, customers, and internal stakeholders.
You advocate for the ultimate user experience:
Contribute to product vision and product releases.
Communicate product design concepts through sketches, wireframes prototypes and flows.
You evangelize the value of human-centered design:
Co-create a design-centric strategy for the platform experience.
Build strong relationships with your cross-functional peers and stakeholders.
Mendix Design Organization:
The Design team is a distributed team across Boston, Pune, Shanghai and Rotterdam, with many disciplines. From user experience research and service design to brand and product design, the Mendix design team is filled with creatives focused on elevating the user experience across our products. The team is always exploring new ways to be creative and is tinkering with new tools or methodologies. We believe that collaboration, growth and continuous learning is the key to our success.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Designer
- Thorough understanding of first principles of software development and computational concepts
- Demonstrated experience designing platform marketplace concepts and solutions
- A proven track record of shipped products with a strong graphic design sensibility
- Strong skills in Figma
- Self-motivation, ability to work independently but also collaborative and driven by group critique
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to challenge others with creative ideas to get the best results
- Ability to communicate design concepts through sketches, prototypes and wireframes
- Experience in HTML & CSS (SASS) would be a big plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time