Yunex Traffic is a global leader for intelligent traffic solutions. With digitalization and the use of disruptive technologies we enable cities, highway authorities, and operators to create a new world of mobility where people can live, work and move more freely, with less accidents and cleaner air.
We are looking for a designer to join our international UX team and work on a new platform for advanced traffic management. We drive the entire design process, from initial discovery to design to validation. Our work is based on research data from our customers and users – traffic engineers, service technicians or traffic center operators. Join us and help us design user interfaces our users will love.
What will be your job duties?
- Design clear, easy-to-use and accessible solutions, from simple paper sketches to complex interactive UI prototypes and mockups
- Validate all design drafts with real users and other stakeholders
- Transform business requirements and user needs into workflows and information architecture
- Collaborate with product managers, traffic experts and cross-function R&D team
- Take part in design workshops
- Communicate with colleagues in Brno and abroad (Germany, United states) on daily basis
- Extend and evangelize our design system
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a part of our team?
- Previous professional experience in UX, UI or interaction design, ideally with complex web applications
- Demonstrated ability to create effective user-centered design solutions
- Practical knowledge of iterative design process and its methods
- Desire to challenge the status quo and constantly improve things
- Ability to quickly learn the technical domain
- Fluent in current design tools (Adobe XD, Figma, Axure, etc.)
- Strong visual, presentation and communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS or Material Design is a plus
- Fluent English is required, German is appreciated
- Signing bonus in amount of CZK 100,000
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time