Financing the future
We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
The Global Operations team is responsible for governing the operational delivery of our services across Commercial Finance (COF), working closely with all functions to support and enhance the operations (with a strong focus on platforms and processes). The Senior Business Analyst plays a critical role, working closely with the Global Head of Customer service to drive change projects and provide strategic support to COF Operations across all countries.
What part will you play?
• Demonstrable experience in Customer Operations, with experience of financial services an advantage.
• Experience of leading operational teams with a strong focus on change management.
• Excellent communication skills; very good understanding of own behavior and impact as well as actively listening to others´ views.
• Ability to implement and run structured process improvements effectively.
• Ability to critically evaluate commercial opportunities and create professional business cases.
• Good understanding of data and how to analyse and produce clear conclusions from large datasets.
• Strong time management and problem-solving skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Holdings Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time