This professional will work productively with other Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives.
Activities and responsibilities:
- Maintain effective relationships with internal customer, external customers and technical peers to support effective delivery
- Works on projects/assignments of basic to moderate scope.
- Provide information and feedback to internal or external customers in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner, as required by defined project activities, ensuring that key messages are communicated effectively
- Project Delivery
- Install and undertake configuration tasks using tool kits and using Best Practices, industry standards and Siemens Industries Software approved solution techniques, provide support for estimation of time frames, work package breakdown, capability
- Willing and able to travel to appropriate work locations, as required or specified by the customer pursuit/project. Travel ability up to 60%
- Definitions required to successfully implement the project
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Advanced/Fluent English
- Knowledge on programming language C#, .net. SQL, Oracle
- Bachelors: computer science, engineering, business, (or lower equal with relevant work experience)
- Proven experience in software implementation projects
- Spanish is desirable
+Microsoft Dot Net (vb.net/c#)
+ASP net MVC
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time