Sr Digital Deployment Specialist / Digital Deployment Specialist – Smart Buildings
Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
As Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive, and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings, it’s about creating perfect places that improve people’s lives. This position is responsible for assisting with deployment of assigned projects. The right candidate will assemble the customer solution off-site and install the Digital Deployment Package, perform factory testing, document completeness and perform remote commissioning and support for panel and controller level equipment.
- Gather all documents required to enable a functioning system, including product licensing, firmware, panel and controller level databases.
- Load programs to enable a functioning system including product licenses, firmware updates, panel programming, graphics, setting IP addresses, setting jumpers on all hardware, and properly applying labels to all materials.
- Test hardware loaded with software to ensure expected results, including I/O level testing, alarm messaging is functioning as expected, and system integrations are enabled.
- Perform Quality Assurance on the deployment package and turn over the solution to field technical resources.
- Ensure customer expectations are met and resolve customer issues in an effective and professional manner.
- Update cloud-based project sites with testing results and technical documents. Receive and track work via workflow management software.
- Provides remote commissioning of panel and controller level logic.
- Acts as a technical resource to all field resources.
- Performs factory witness testing.
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED; Associate degree preferred
- Experience in the specialized area of Building Automation, 5 + years preferred
- Experience using a multi-meter that generates 4-20ma, 0-10vdc
- Experience testing relay logic and input output circuitry
- Knowledge of engineering fundamentals, construction methods, Internet of Things, API integrations
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Hvac controls, building controls, building automation, programming, field technician, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, direct digital control, apogee, desigo, modbus, tridium, controls, commissioning, lonworks, bacnet, ddc, bau, bms, building management, mechanical systems, system integration
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.