At Siemens Software you will lead and run a project delivery team to assist our customers to realize value of a PLM solution. You will establish and communicate clear project priorities and activities. This role is the point of contact to align the customer, partners and the Siemens delivery teams!
As part of our team, you will work with Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Industry Experts andmProduct Development teams to ensure project and customer success.
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful application of the Siemens PLM implementation methodology to deliver high quality PLM implementations. The Project Manager will be expected to provide leadership and manage the scope, schedule, and budget of the project working closely with the Siemens customer. The Project Manager will be responsible for communications with the Siemens Customer while maintaining proper structure and governance, managing risks associated with the projects accordingly and applying and directing the resources to deliver the project.
- Work with Sales and Services Management to initiate, review and acquire agreement on project governance with the customer.
- Define and communicate project roles and responsibilities.
- Drive the customer to realize value from Siemens PLM Solutions and guide the customer through the Siemens PLM Delivery Framework.
- Conduct partner management through detailed identification, analysis and planning of actions to negotiate with and influence partners.
- Set up all required processes in alignment with all partners establishing appropriate communication on all levels for a project.
- Proactively supervise the projects’ overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective and preventive action as appropriate.
- Perform project risk management including: planning, identification, analysis, response planning and controlling.
- Implement organizational change at the project level to ensure the dependencies of the change is reflected and understood.
- Orchestrate project timeline to ensure on time delivery.
- Review and identify critical path and lead project dependencies.
- Perform project quality management, ensure that the solution meets requirements, and lead compliance to standards, rules and regulations.
- Perform project reviews and retrospectives regularly and feed the results and lessons learned into the organization to strengthen the Siemens PLM Delivery Framework.
- Ensure the project delivers to the approved budget and agreed margin and that both are regularly reviewed.
- Execute project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Direct the work of employees and/or subcontractors assigned to the project.
- Effectively communicate project progress with the customer and support customer adoption.
- Together with Engagement Management, identify and build additional opportunities within and beyond the ongoing project.
- Grow the business through follow on service contracts or project change orders to scope.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or related field required
- Multiple years working as a Project Manager for PLM solutions or Enterprise applications
- Previous leadership experience with Enterprise PLM, ERP or MES implementations with large project budgets.
- Experience leading a group of professional architects and consultants during a software implementation to achieve results.
- Multiple years working in a customer facing environment leading teams.
- Communicates with a high degree of creativity, self-confidence, and persuasiveness.
- A self-starter with strong communication skills at all levels throughout an organization.
- Willingness and ability to travel at least 25% of the time
- Preferred work locations to include but not limited to Troy, MI; Chicago, IL; Houston, TX, etc.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.