Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Technical Training Specialist. The Technical Training Specialist is part of the Customer Clinical Education team and is responsible for development and delivery of approved training curriculum to North America customers. The technical training will include basic operations and troubleshooting, and will be delivered either in a training center, virtually, or at the customer site. This position will support all Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (DX) portfolio, with an initial focus on the Legacy products, The ideal candidate will have some experience in automation, IT solutions, Dimension, SYVA, Hemostasis, and Hematology product lines. A Medical Technologist or Application Specialist background, with experience in chemistry and immunoassays.
This role can be based Glasgow, DE to start but will need to relocate to Cary, NC within 2 to 3 years. Travel can be up to 25% for the first 2 to 3 years.
This is a role well suited to a dynamic and ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Technical Training Specialist, you will:
- Facilitate in-person and remote product training programs
- Provide technical input and update instructor-led, computer-based training curriculum and design new programs as needed
- Troubleshoot problems and successfully maintain instruments when working in the training laboratory
- Collaborate cross-functionally to stay current and standardize training content. Work independently cross functionally and effectively represent the Customer Clinical Education team
- Actively participate in continuous improvement efforts to increase customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate and promote the company culture
- Travel as required within North America
- Coach and mentor new trainers
- Assist as needed to perform other related duties and special projects to support the business
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with people in a wide range of organizational roles and education levels are required
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail, good problem solving and analytical skills
- Previous experience with Laboratory Diagnostics instruments. Knowledge of Siemens Healthineers DX products or competitive products is a plus
- Understanding of the workflow and the operation of a laboratory is preferred
- Customer focused mindset
- High degree of flexibility
- Must be willing to relocate near Cary, NC
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.