- Identify/recognize challenges early in new and existing tools by carefully reviewing and assessing and escalate possible data roadblocks or non-connection points between systems
- Check’s data flow quality between multiple systems, corrects errors and ensures that any process changes to improve data collection are in place
- Understand effective operation and recommend best practices
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Extract, structure, analyze, & maintain multiple data sets to ensure connections between multiple systems
- Prioritize and schedule all work according to project objectives and expectations while providing all necessary support to ensure quality deliverable in a timely manner
- Identify and suggest ideas for reducing effort spent on data management and analysis by using automation or by process optimization
- Work effectively with peers, research analysts, and manager – both within the team as well as other teams in multiple time zones.
- Adapt to changes to technology, process, systems as we transform our business
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Systems and tools are set up to operate in most efficient ways, provide consistency and transparency
- Provide environment for execution alignment with budget management, zone/field marketing, planners and global demand center
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, computer science or a related field.
- Relevant course work in marketing or business preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work optimally across internal and external organizations.
- Experience with project and budget management tools, ideally Wrike and Allocadia
- Good problem solving and analytical skills with ability to handle multiple tasks at once and provide suggestions for possible solution sets
- Possess strong planning, scheduling and project management skills with the ability to plan and work independently
- Experience with data gathering and manipulation (merging datasets, identifying missing data, data cleansing)
- Ability and desire to acquire new skills and knowledge quickly.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.