Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Global Actuary & Risk Modelling Manager (f/m/d) in the Asset & Insurable Risks team, and help to actively shape the development of the Asset & Insurable Risk Management (Pensions and Insurance) function for Siemens Healthineers.
The location of this job can be either Erlangen/Germany or Remote/Germany, Milano/Italy or Remote/Italy, Frimley/UK or Remote/UK.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You drive the development and implementation of the functional asset & insurable risk management set-up within Treasury at Siemens Healthineers and are responsible for risk and evaluation topics in particular for pension assets and insurable property & liability risks of Siemens Healthineers worldwide
- You are responsible for the actuarial assessment and the development of risk minimization concepts for our pension risks- and our major commercial property & liability risks. You will lead the development of mathematical risk modelling and design concepts for evaluating risk pricing. This will include considering our risk-bearing capacity and involvement in ALM studies
- You will review and develop a global risk identification strategy, assessment, reporting and control processes and be responsible for the regular provision of data and reporting on insurable and pension investment risks
- You will also be responsible for the implementation of the digitization strategy for insurable and pension asset risks from Siemens Healthineers and will utilize digital tools to develop efficient global reporting of pension asset risks and insurance data
- In addition, you will have opportunities to advise on risk management topics and present business analysis and will be the key contact for these matters for internal and external stakeholders
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a successfully graduated in (insurance) mathematics, physics, computer science, statistics, quantitatively oriented business administration or a comparable field of study
- You have completed a training or qualification as an actuary and started or ideally successfully completed further training as a Certified Enterprise Risk Actuary or another recognized global qualification by the International Actuarial Association (continuation of study could be supported as part of the role)
- You have gained longterm professional experience with insurers, asset managers or consultants that you have gained in several companies, ideally in a specific actuarial role
- You show extensive knowledge and practical experience in data modeling and analysis and an understanding of statistical quotation models as well as knowledge of related areas of responsibility (e.g. reserving, risk management, accounting, controlling, investment management)
- You bring in-depth experience in project management, project leadership and working to challenging timescales
Your attributes and skills:
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written, so that you can exchange ideas with your national and international external service providers and colleagues
- You demonstrate curiosity, strong creative drive and assertiveness
- You have strong analytical, technical and conceptual skills
- In addition, you can think of processes end-to-end, conceptualize them accordingly and implement them
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Somya Shetty.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time