Job title – Sr. Process Associate - Purchase to Pay (Accounting Clerk - A/P Accounting)
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Will be responsible for ICC payments process and the core activity would be to make foreign payments to our vendors by ensuring we adhere to the guidelines laid down by the RBI or interim accounts
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· Accounts background with minimum 1-2 years’ experience in accounting experience in ERP systems like SAP/Spiridon.
· Good verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills.
· Should possess basic knowledge on MS office
· Should have exposure in coordinating with business clients
· Should be able to handle reporting activities
· Team co-ordination and handling team in absence of Immediate manager
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and We welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time