In the role of Data Analytics Expert, you’ll be a member of SIEMENS Global Business Services, the biggest shared services provider in Czech Republic.
- Preparation and analysis of internal and external datasets.
- Maintenance and update of the data models and front-end applications (QlikView/Qliksense).
- General support for the team in day-to-day business and all questions related to digitization.
- Development of reports and dashboards using Qliksense.
- Story telling and technical support for end users.
- 3~5 years of professional experience.
- Fluent English, knowledge of German language (min. level B2).
- Basic understanding about the Supply chain process / purchase to pay process (P2P).
- Hands on experience in developing dashboards using Qliksense (fair knowledge of Qlikview), Power BI is a plus.
- Concept, design and prototyping of reports and dashboards.
- Extensive experience with database architecture, models and management e.g. with MS SQL Server.
- Very good knowledge of SAP modules.
- A strong expertise in MS Office tools (Access,PPT,Excel).
- yearly bonus, 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- cafeteria budget of 24,000 CZK per year, which you can use for your free time activities or take up to 8 days of extra holidays, pension and/or life insurance
- meal vouchers
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time