Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure business supplies the global markets of rail and road-bound transport with innovative products and solutions for Rail Automation, Rail Electrification and in the area of intermodal mobility, apps and backend systems.
If you're interested to join our growing organisation as System Manager – BID based in our Brisbane office, we'll offer you the support to make it happen! We are open to consider candidates who wish to work from our Sydney or Melbourne office as well.
We make real what matters.
As part of our Tendering team, you will establish a system concept which is optimum for the business. You will use your technical expertise in system engineering, systems analysis, definition and implementation of complete system solutions or subsystems for Rail Systems projects.
- Be responsible for the Rail system architecture and the system concept throughout the entire bid project duration.
- Provide the system requirements, architecture, design, and the system concept of operations taking into consideration product characteristics (including those of non-Siemens products used.
- Consult with Product and System Management and bid manager about any changes to the system concept or design.
- Document and clarify all technical, performance, safety and operational requirements for a customer system.
- Consider the operating conditions of the individual subsystems/components in design of the architecture and ensure analysis, definition and description of subsystems and system interfaces (ICDs).
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have tertiary education in technology/engineering areas of automation / electrical / communication / railway / informatics etc, or equivalent validated experience.
- You are an experienced System Manager and have deep understanding of Rail Systems.
- We’d love to see your experience with Australian Rail projects.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We support a diverse workforce
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. #LI-SI
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time