As a critical part of SIEMENS’ global strategy, DCP (Digital Connectivity and Power) business segment is aiming to enhance its local presence in China by localizing its portfolio to better serve the Chinese market. The goal is to build up a local product hub with extensive market experience and deep technical know-how, which will take over end-to-end ownership of local portfolio strategy and agile product creation.
The Product Owner will take ownership of a (series of) product(s) from requirement collection, product idealization and definition, business case creation all the way to product launch and maintenance.
• Develop industrial 5G end devices portfolio for China market according to local regulations and market requirements
• Responsible for China-specific product development / partner products & business plan for respective portfolio
• Gaining transparency on the local industrial 5G infrastructure market requirements and potentials - participation & close alignment with local 5G gremiums / alliances
• Gathering and creating specific product proposals for the local market
• Realization of portfolio within DCP product management framework
• Leveraging HQ know-how and product development experience
• Identifying and establishing local product partners to fill portfolio / service gaps if necessary
• Develop marketing approach / communication concept for the local market
• Technical studies (electrical engineering, automation engineering, computer science, industrial engineering)
• 3-5 years’ work experience in wireless technology / industrial communication networks
• Work experience in technical product management (product creation), technical services or R&D for the relevant products.
• Excellent communication and customer management skills. Close collaboration and alignment with German product and portfolio owners.
• Strong interest and capability to work in an agile product development environment, preferably experience as Product Owner in a scrum team.
• Capability to acquire / transfer knowledge and take ownership for portfolio strategy.
• Professional level of English language.
• International work experience
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time