Siemens Large Drives Applications (LDA) engineers and produces heavy-duty electrical drive systems for medium and high voltage ranges: electrical motors, converters and generators. Additionally we offer special large drives for ships, mines and rolling mills. Our digitalization expertise and outstanding service keeps the performance and availability of your drives always at the maximum.
This is your role. What part will you play?Location: Bangalore or Mumbai
Organization: LDA IndiaMode of employment: Full time / Contract
As a Digitalization Pre-Sales Team Lead in LDA, you are responsible for analyze the market, run focus groups, and craft pitches for sales consultants to use in the field. Identifying the customer pain points in process industry using new technologies like AI/ML and Power BI.What are my responsibilities?
Promote digital solution based on AI/ML and digital twin
Analyze Potential Markets Before Product Launch
Assist Sales Team in Qualifying Prospects
Provide Product Knowledge Support to Sales Team
Participate In Strategy Meetings with Marketing Team
Gather customer data and develop POC for value discovery.
Identify the gaps in the customer plant and propose a solution to overcome the gap
Assistance with RFI/RFP
Discover customer pain points
Add business case development with value
Assistance with sales closureQualification: Computer Science, Engineering, or similar relevant field
Experience 5 to 10 years of experience on digitalization presales in process industry, product lifecycle, Scrum, Agile and product managementRequired Skills:
- Previous working experience as a presales for process industry
- In-depth knowledge of process and principles
- Strong knowledge on Artificial intelligence, Data Science
- Hands on experience in tools like Power BI and tableau
- Experience in calculating the ROI basis for process industry
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Solid understanding of the product lifecycle
- Understanding of different methodologies, products, and up to date on industry standards and best practices
- Experience in working with multiple teams across globe.
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.Click the links to find out more about us at:
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time