The brief job scope is to develop, run and Manage our Engineered Drives portfolio, Geared Motor & General Motion Control portfolio with Singapore and ASEAN market.
· Business development for GM ASEAN business (helping the regional colleagues develop key Geared Motor portfolio OEMs, including intralogistics)
· Technical support for GM ASEAN business in ASEAN
· Driving the volume of GM/GMC business with key international intralogistics OEMs in Singapore.
· Driving the volume of Engineered Drives (ED) business in Singapore for Marine/Offshore/Energy Storage Systems
· Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
· Analyzes and evaluates markets (both technology and product portfolio) and needs of potential or existing customers.
· Prepares customer contacts, build‘s and maintains a customer focused network.
- Training of internal and external partners.
- Support of Selected Key Customers.
· Excellent team and communication skills. An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
Required Knowledge and Skills
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent.
- 3–5 year experience in Business Development with Geared Motors / General Motion Control / Engieered Drives with verticals know how knowledge.
- Technical Experience will be a added advantage.
- Proven ability to build trusting relationships with sales and customers
- Willingness to learn with our wide range of other portfolio products to compliment and sell Instrumentation portfolio as a overall Solutions for industrial application
- Fluent English knowledge
- Good self-discipline and an ability to meet demanding schedule requirements whilst maintaining high quality work
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate effectively at all levels both within and outside the company, with a strong emphasis on being able to communicate effectively.
· Strong customer focus on both internal and external customers.
· Effective decision-making skills.
· Growth Mindset with High sense of Ownership / Accountability.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time