Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Learning of safety system and preventive measures
- Learning of test set-up and testing of transformers and reactors
- Learning and performing in-process testing
- Preparation of Test Certificates
- Testing of Control Panels
- Testing of transformer oil
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Knowledge acquired in 6 months / 1 year in Electrical testing field or similar
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of Electrical Testing
- Knowledge of Control Panels / PLCs
- Knowledge of MS office (Advance knowledge of MS EXCEL)
- Knowledge of safety practices during electrical testing
- Focus on Safety aspects
- English fluency in business Communication with stakeholders
- Proactive mindset and approach to serve colleagues, internal and external customers
- Mindset of growth and service to support colleagues and always think win-win
- Intercultural sensitivity and ability to work in a multi-cultural team
- Time management and Prioritization Skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Kalwa . You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time