Looking for ambitious role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. Siemens Energy comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
Handle all customer inquiry for spares & services; coordinate with various internal stake holders for cost inputs; take all necessary process related approvals including preparation for LOA.
· Coordinate with customer for clarifications on T&C's
· Prepare the complete techno commercial offer as per tender/customer's inquiry
· Provide all MIS reports as per the department's requirement
· Maintain SFDC CRM tool duly updated
· Participate in all departmental reviews
· Prepare plan & handle ISO internal & external audits for Sales - Generation Business unit.
· Coordinate with various Siemens internal entities for placement of spare internal PO & follow up for timely deliveries of all imported spares.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Minimum 10 years of experience in Sales Backoffice function in Power sector; BE or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
· Must have good knowledge of Power sector (utilities) equipment, Sales Process from Inquiry stage to order booking
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurugram, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time