Business Operations Analytics Specialist for Siemens Lifecycle Collaboration Portfolio
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world using our PLM tools, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years. We are looking for dynamic leaders who can contribute to our journey to build the Siemens Digital Industries Software portfolio. If you are interested in leading a talented team that works with the best companies around the globe, we’d be excited to know more about you.
The Business Operations team within Siemens PLM Software is looking for a passionate and experienced candidate to be responsible for data analytics within the team, along with opportunities to apply the insights gained to drive data-based decisions and process improvements.
Business Operations is responsible for Strategic Planning, Pricing, and Licensing, liaising with finance, services, and sales, and supporting the organization with data and guidance around revenue, install base trends, and customer activities. This role will be focused around supporting the team with data analytics across this breadth.
Business Operations is a dynamic team with opportunities to contribute in many ways to support the broader organization.
Key responsibilities will be:
· Analyze strategic planning metrics throughout FY planning cycle to comprehend and optimize LCS strategic investments, ensure visibility of cross-team and cross-segment deliverables and dependencies, ensure all commitments are documented and delivered.
· Prepare revenue, product hierarchy, and install base trends and analysis data for segment-level quarterly business reviews with LCS leadership.
· Comprehend requirements and impacts, and plan upcoming data model and process refinements for segment strategic planning tool, MyPolarion
· Coordinate organizational innovation initiatives. Opportunity to work with dedicated Digital Industries Software innovation incubation team.
· Work closely with Active Workspace Program office to prioritize efforts to collect and analyze Telemetry, and feed these insights back into the organization to understand customer usage patterns and inform investments.
· Demonstrate a keen interest to learn and contribute to different activities within the team in support of the broader LCS segment
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical discipline required
· Must have minimum 5+ years of Enterprise Software and technology experience
· Excellent data analysis and data presentation skills
· High level of Excel proficiency. Other analytics tools (e.g. PowerBI) a plus
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Flexible, team player with a positive attitude towards internal and external customers
· Able to handle many diverse and complex activities in parallel. Must be highly organized with strong follow-up discipline
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Advanced degree e.g. MBA
· Background in PLM/ALM especially with Teamcenter and/or Polarion software
· Understanding of SAFe/Agile development practices
· Experience working in discrete manufacturing industry a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time