- Manage the strategy, setup, measurement, and optimization of paid campaign reporting across relevant platforms
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Identify and analyze metrics to measure and optimize the marketing efforts.
- Design, implement and analyze A/B tests for different marketing media.
- Develop dashboards and automate marketing reporting process.
- Analyze & report on the KPIs of the source and the performance of recent initiatives.
- Collaborate with data team to leverage tools and techniques developed.
- Run ROI analysis, marketing campaign tracking and results analysis.
- Run ad hoc analysis upon request and provide actionable insights with recommendations for next steps.
- Distill findings and craft a succinct and powerful business case that effectively communicates actionable recommendations
- Extract, structure, analyze, & maintain multiple data sets to ensure connections between multiple systems
- Prioritize and schedule all work according to project objectives and expectations while providing all necessary support to ensure quality deliverable in a timely manner
- Adapt to changes to technology, process, systems as we transform our business
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, computer science or a related field.
- Previous Ecommerce, B2B, Marketing Agency experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google Advertising, Bing), PLA (Google Shopping), retargeting, social advertising (Facebook,
- Twitter, LinkedIn, etc), and Amazon Advertising or other self-serve retail marketplace ad platforms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work optimally across internal and external organizations.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products
- Problem Solving, candidate must have the ability to dissect a problem into an organized approach, structure, analyze and develop recommended solutions. Possess strong planning, scheduling and project management skills with the ability to plan and work independently Experience with data gathering and manipulation (merging datasets, identifying missing data, data cleansing)Ability and desire to acquire new skills and knowledge quickly.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.