- Responsible for the tactical end-to-end campaign management
- Lead and manage the Campaign Readiness Team
- Manage scheduling/modifying project timelines to be ready for execution and delivery of project tasks is the number one priority
- Provide disciplined, systematic, process-driven project management practice required to ensure project teams are ready to perform tasks, deliver results, or implement new processes and testing
- Overall view of execution across industry pods and other parts of the LAER model
- Implement repeatable processes and infrastructure to produce a skilled team
- Systems and tools are set up to operate in most efficient ways, provide consistency and transparency
- Provide environment for execution alignment with budget management, zone/field marketing, planners and global demand center
- Identify/recognize challenges early in the project lifecycle by carefully reviewing and assessing the readiness needs and escalate possible roadblocks or proactively address them
- In-depth knowledge of teams’ delivery process and wide cross-functional expertise
- Understand effective operation and recommend best practices
- Equip teams with appropriate guidance, training and documentation of standard processes to support execution industry pods; developing skills and core competencies to successfully complete work on projects should be responsibilities of each team lead (planning, content, inbound, outbound)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Experience managing a team and providing leadership & mentorship in a high-growth business
- Excellent communication, articulating points of view, hypothesis and business justifications backed by data
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of managing complex processes.
- Experience with project and budget management tools, ideally Wrike and Allocadia
- Detail-oriented with exceptional curiosity, critical thinking, and solution-driven capabilities
- Possess outstanding problem-solving, project management, analytical, and research skills
- Ability to promote a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organization in a matrixed environment
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization in a remote/flex work environment
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.