We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Chennai team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You should have Strong hands-on experience in ReactJS application development, including HTML5, CSS, JS, Responsive Design & Bootstrap.
- You should have Working experience in DevOps CI/CD, using Jenkins.
- You should have Experience in entire Application Life Cycle viz. requirement gathering, design, code, build, deploy, test, debug, release & support.
- You should have Good hands-on experience on tools, like Visual Studio.
- You should have Passion towards React JS, Jquery, CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap programming, technology and problem solving.
What Qualifies Me?
- Do you have and engineering degree? 4-7 years of IT software development experience, with at least 2 years of strong hands-on experience in ReactJS application development environment is a must.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc(Computer Science or IT) or MCA with good academic record.
- You should have Good knowledge on Software Engineering concepts.
We will Prefer candidates with:
- Hands-on experience in C#, ASP.net, .Net Core & Entity Framework.
- Experience in MVC Web app development, inc. SQL Server.
- Experience in integrating back-end web services using REST APIs.
- Working experience in agile software development (daily scrum, pair sessions, sprint planning, retro & review, clean code and self organized), configuration, testing and release management.
- Hands-on experience in design patterns, design principles and OOAD.
- International experience and communication, including a collaboration in virtual international teams.
- Certification on mobile technology and frameworks.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time