Siemens is looking for a Pre-sales Technical Support Professional for PLC Products, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. He / She will be part of the pre-sales technical support team for automation products, especially for Simatic Controller Family.
Pre-sales technical support professionals support customers during the development of new machines and plants based on Simatic Automation System portfolio. They are also involved in presentation and training to the customers.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Support the customers and partners during the technology implementation of Automation tasks
- Technical promotion of the automation products based on SIMATIC automation solution
- Presentation of the technical features of products / solution in the presales phase,
- Support the sales forces in the technical promotion of Automation solutions
- Held training and technical workshop to spread the know-how with the customers
- Establish a detailed knowledge concerning the design and automation software
And what about the medium-long term?
- You will have the possibility to increase your competence on automation solutions.
Who are we looking for?A candidate with the following features:
- Bachelor/master degree in electrical/automation/electronic or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of drive techniques, electric motors, motion control, PLC, HMI & SCADA;
- Passionate and ready to learn new topics about PLC features and automation in general
- Capability to simplify and represent technical concepts to transmit them to customers and sales
- Willingness to lead presentations or workshops
- Available to short business trips
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
- Strong orientation to reach the targets and focused on customers, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs and Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking ownership and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to build a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time