The CRM Business Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day activities related to effectively operating, maintaining and developing CRM related business processes, systems and documenting business requirements. The CRM Business Analyst must be able to communicate equally with business owners, users, and IT professionals globally.
This role will serve as champion, problem solver and trainer. Excellent analytical skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment are essential, as are outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Primary business interactions include Software Sales Operations and Enablement Team, Global Software Sales Team, Key business stakeholders, Corporate CRM Team members, Other CRM vendors and service/solution providers.
- Analytics and interpretation of data, being able to discuss trends, initiatives, recommendations
- Cleansing of data in close cooperation with HQ Sales and the Sales Regions.
- Creation of reports, dashboards and Power BI data models, as requested by management (Power Apps, MS Suite, etc.)
- Community management and onboarding of new users
- Documentation and communication of best-practice solutions, processes, and user guidelines
- Creation and delivery of regular SFDC business process information, trainings and workshops for HQ and Regional Sales users
- Interfacing with the Software Sales Operations and Enablement Team, Global Software Sales Team and Key business stakeholders to understand CRM requirements, converting them into user stories and driving implementation
- Support of development and testing of SFDC enhancements and interfaces and evaluation of AI technologies
- Represent business in Scoping, Planning, Prioritization in collaboration with Corporate CRM Team.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Undergraduate degree or comparable, alternative professional commercial education and long-term related experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Salesforce.com champion, as well as in an agile development environment using sprints to deliver minimum viable products (MVP)
- Solid understanding of Software Sales oriented business processes as well as of business data management, analytics and modelling
- Strong knowledge in salesforce.com, MS data analysis tools (Power BI) and MS Office, especially PowerPoint
- Salesforce.com Traihead Credentials are desired, experience within Siemens is a plus
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP
- Analytical skills and structured work style, eager to learn and team orientation
- Your profile is rounded by very good communication and presentation skills and fluence in English language, German is a plus
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time