Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372, 000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Siemens Real Estate Team as a Real Estate Transaction and Location Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Siemens Real Estate Services (SRE) is the real estate service provider of Siemens AG and is responsible for the company's global real estate business. We manage the portfolio, and operate the real estate including all real estate-related services.
In this position you will be part of Siemens Real Estate GB&IE team in the UK. As a site independent member of the team, you will manage locations in our real estate portfolio across the UK. In an open team structure with flat hierarchies, you will work with a high degree of flexibility and personal responsibility to shape the future of one of the leading corporate real estate companies.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have a supportive environment which invests inIn this role you will be responsible for:
- Supporting Location Management in the due diligence of disposal transactions, working closely with the Transaction Management team in the HQ and local management for such projects, and liaising with potential investors and follow through the disposal process
- Representing local management in the internal process for disposal
- Management of the real estate portfolio according to SRE standards, processes and budget, and in line with real estate strategy.
- Contribution to and close collaboration with teams, either local or regional within SRE Hub (WE &MEA NDC) and the SRE HQ
- Liaising with local authorities where applicable on real estate matters
- Managing and coordinating the execution and lifecycle of external leases. Obtaining customer requirements, initiating location concept and contract negotiations with external providers
- Advanced management skills and expertise
- Basic knowledge of Siemens business and organization
- Advanced knowledge of real estate market and Corporate Real Estate disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of Facility Management, Procurement of Real Estate Services & Legal aspects
- Basic knowledge of Business Administration
- Advanced communication skills & social competency
What you need to make real what matters.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time