Yunex Traffic has exciting opportunities for a team assistant and documentation controller. This role will be located in our Singapore office. The Yunex Traffic team is looking for an individual that is aligned with our company values: excellent, innovative and responsible to carry out our Singapore office administration and documentation control activities for our projects in Singapore.
- Coordinate administration activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy.
- Manage agendas, travel plans and appointments for upper management.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the meeting room schedules.
- Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence.
- Create and update databases and records for expenses, personnel and other data.
- Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard front office procedures.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Submit reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed.
Documentation controlling tasks
- Submission of Documents, as required for our Customer Projects
- Adhering to the documentation requirements as agreed with the Customer.
- Working with colleagues to ensure consistency of documentation practice across the company.
- Ensuring documentation integrity.
- Controlling access to documents.
- Utilizing storage software and applications for electronic filing.
- Performing transcription and conversion work.
- Proofreading documents upon request.
- Assisting with both internal and external audits.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
Education & Experience
- Diploma or higher education in related field.
- Two years or more office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Prior working experience in an established company is an advantage.
- Task focused and target oriented.
- Good organizational and multitasking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication in English. Knowledge of Asian languages is of advantage.
- Singaporean Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Adaptable to new normal working requirement.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time