Pega Operation Support Engineer.
As a key contributor to our Pega Offshore Consulting team, you will work closely with Customer and Pega Architects to develop high quality work that allows our customers to improve the way they lead their business. Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us troubleshoot, develop, implement, and test the next generation of Pega products. This is your chance to get your hands on leading customer and learning technology that resolves issues people care deeply about.
Change the future with us.
- You will actively participate in troubleshooting, development and testing of the target industry solutions in Pega
- You will drive new business growth and customer success by helping us to solve problems, and increase the satisfaction of our Business community
- You have good understanding PPRC properties, types and relevance and sound understanding of user interfaces both PRPC out of the box and generic
- You will have good understanding of decision rules in PRPC
- You will possess good knowledge on PRPC construction and debugging tools such as tracer, clipboard, live UI and expression builders
- You will provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups
- You will have the chance to improve your skills with our Pega Architects
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a BE/Btech graduate and have 3 to 5 years’ experience in building and implementing enterprise-level business solutions and applications
- You are a CSSA certified
- You have good understanding of PRPC case types, flows, interpretation of flow shapes, SLAs, tickets, interpretation of complex flow shapes for business scenarios
- You have good understanding in data transforms, activities, activity step methods, OOTB activities and exposure in handling with correspondence and reporting features in PRPC
- You have experience of collaborating with customers and partners to capture requirements and design a solution based on these requirements
- Flexible to work in shifts (Usually CET time)
- We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time