The Product Manager is responsible for Corindus’ flagship robotic platform—CorPath GRX, focused on platform expansion and enhancement projects. You will represent the customer and market opportunity to the engineering team and other internal business partners throughout the product development process. You will assess product trade-offs, determine impact to customers and the business, and develop recommendations for decisions. The position requires direct contact with customers, including physicians, clinicians, and other hospital personnel. You are expected to establish strong relationships and communication among internal and external teams and contacts.
* Responsible for driving global product line strategies and lead upstream work on platform enhancement and expansion projects. Develop recommendations for new use cases, technical product direction and serve as product management representative on core teams.
* Demonstrate a strong understanding of customer needs, engaging with multiple stakeholders including customers, physicians, regions and cross functions to understand needs, gaps and opportunities
* Leverage understanding of needs and knowledge of platform expansions to build product roadmaps and plan for product lifecycle management
* Establish strategic marketing plans to identify opportunities for expanding product value and use scenarios that lead to growth in new and existing segments
* Lead market research related to opportunity identification, product development feedback, and customer segmentation and positioning
* Lead new product development to define global product concepts and requirements with prioritized features and corresponding financial justification and ROI
* Develop product claims matrix, messaging and positioning platforms, branding and creation of sales collateral and training for Marketing and Field teams on new techniques and products
* Monitor existing and potential market trends and competitive activity
* Establish and develop key internal and external relationships, including cross functional teams, field teams, and thought leaders
* Travel in field as necessary to assess customer needs, field opinions, and product development activities
* Bachelor’s degree; Masters a plus
* 3-5 years of successful, related business experience, including product management, strategic marketing, consulting, and/or sales; medical device/robotics product management preferred
* Demonstrated success building product roadmaps, leading new product development and launch
* Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Ability to articulate complex technical ideas/information clearly, effectively, and persuasively
* Strategic, critical thinking, and analytical skills for structured problem-solving
* Proven ability to identify strategic opportunities, set aggressive goals and drive key business objectives
* Strong business acumen and customer focus
* Ability to work independently and handle ambiguity in a dynamic environment
* Excellent leadership and strategic thinking skills to balance customer relationships with company and project objectives
* Proficiency in creating and delivering information and presentations to influence decisions
* Ability to travel 20% of the time, occasionally on short notice
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Corindus, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.