As Partner of Choice, our Global Business Services (GBS) center support Siemens’ companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal processes in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.
At GBS, we are on a digital transformation journey to shape the Shared Services Center of the Future. To this end, we use low-code development platforms like Mendix to fundamentally reinvent the way enterprise applications are developed and to create business impact for our customers much faster.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!What role will you play?
- Ensure the operationalization of EHS management system in the respective area, in order to comply with legal and internal requirements;
- Identify, register and treat non-conformities in matters of EHS;
- Define and implement corrective and preventive actions;
- Ensure compliance with the applicable legal requirements, in terms of EHS;
- Evaluate the risks, for the set of activities developed in the respective area, and define the respective preventive measures;
- Ensure the implementation of safety instructions applicable to the respective area;
- Ensure that the report and the investigation of incidents are carried out;
- Support the Organization in emergency management;
- Develop the information / communication EHS program;
- Promote the area's EHS training program;
- Provide all necessary information for EHS System, with regard to the respective area;
- Ensure all actions related with ISO 22301 Certification.
We are looking for:
- University Degree compatible with the functions to be performed (preferably in the area of Environmental Engineering or similar);
- Occupational Health and Safety Technician (mandatory);
- Good knowledge of EHS legislation;
- 1/2 years professional experience;
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken).
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time