Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an MRI MAX Customer Service Engineer II.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As an MRI MAX Customer Service Engineer II, you will have the below responsibilities:
- You will be part of an elite team of MRI magnet experts, supporting the Siemens family of MRI magnets in North America.
- You will drive Thermal Cycle projects with the responsibility for successful execution to include meetings, timelines, transport of tools and cryogens, task ownership and transfer, as well as your supporting project documentation.
- You will perform complex mechanical and electrical troubleshooting to identify failure modes and root cause analysis.
- You will participate in the assessment of complex process/product/equipment performance based on your factory support data and recommend modifications or improvements.
You will perform maintenance protocols and procedures according to their scheduled requirements, to maintain uptime of thermal cycle equipment.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers:
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions.
- Willingness to travel and flexibility, including short-term international deployment, is expected
You have excellent presentation skills in the customer environment
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree preferred, or 2 years minimum vocational technical training or Military experience.
- Minimum of 3 years MR Technology experience; including experience in a Medical Technology industry.
- Willing to travel up to 90%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.