Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and dedicated Financial Analyst to join our team in Auckland, New Zealand. The Financial Analyst is responsible for all tasks related to sales commercial administration from offer to order, including pricing control and contract management, and all controlling and reporting functions to ensure the financial and economic wellbeing of the business within their area of focus.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Supports accountable Sales Management, provides advice and proposes measures regarding Business Administration
- Supports implementation of financial and business administration policies, standards and procedures
- Supports in the preparation of complex bids or tenders for project business
- Drives improvement in Sales and Finance processes with commercial and/ or financial impact.
- Analyses and monitors key performance indicators and business performance and creates regular reports to management
- Checks content and analyses customer and supplier contracts, to ensure compliant and standardized contract management
- Consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, and proceeds with revolving midterm planning, and periodic forecasts during the year.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Previous role in commercial and/or accounting environment
- Result and quality orientation with a high attention to detail.
- Strong command of the English language, written and verbal.
- Strong organisation, time management, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- A degree in Finance/Accounting is desirable.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and SAP R/3 (SPIRIDON) required.
You must be able to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in New Zealand.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Applications close 10 December 2021 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at Siemens Healthineers career page
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time