- Lead and oversee the development of the accurate completion of key financial reports; interpret data and communicate results within Performance Controlling and to Sr. Management. The analyst will help to develop and maintain key metrics, scorecards, reporting packages and presentation materials as needed
- Lead discussions of financial analysis at complex levels including budgeting, financials and expenses in performance comparisons allowing decision makers to improve their business performance
- Provide financial expertise, including Performance Controlling recommendations to all customers and promote best practices and continuous improvement in the business
- Perform leading-edge analysis in the areas of work for the performance controlling group
- Occupy lead role in the annual Business Line budget process and assist in setting revenue and cost objectives for the business
- Support the professional development of less experienced Financial Analysts
- Quality and Timeliness of Analytics
- Forecast Accuracy
- Customer orientation and responsiveness in a matrix environment
- Service reporting and forecasting process enhancement
- Financial performance of HS CS Business Lines
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance and related area(s)
- 5-10 years in relevant field, balanced against relevant Siemens experience
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Effective communicator with team members and with Senior level management
- Self-starter, capable of bringing projects to a successful conclusion with minimal supervision
- Proficient in working with an ERP system, downloading data and creating database driven models, Visual Analytics experience a plus. Expertise within the Microsoft Office suite of products is necessary.
- Travel required, estimated 10%-15%
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.