Role: Software Test Engineer – Automation Professional (SDET)
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a test professional and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Our supplier quality engineers help transform design developments into real products. Together with engineering, production, and strategic purchasing, they clarify: is this actually possible? And: which supplier is suitable to manufacture which components? Are you also interested in coordinating, clarifying, and explaining –as an active implementer in an innovative environment? Join our team and expand your own horizon
Change the future with us!
- Design and develop Test strategy, Test Plan & Test automation framework from scratch and refine automated tests to ensure high regression test coverage.
- Extensive experience in designing & developing Test strategy, Test Plan and Test automation framework
- Design and execute test scripts at Integration and system level
- Ensure traceability of test automation
- Ability to extend support in Manual Testing
- Test Environment set-up/management, monitoring and streamlining of release management to QA Environments.
- Proficiency integrating test suite with tools in CICD pipelines
- Working knowledge on API & Performance Testing
- Understanding of industry standard methodologies in QA
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a graduate - B.E/B. Tech/MCA/ME/M. Tech/MSc with Overall 5 to 7 years of hands-on experience in automation testing
- Should have sound knowledge in Java and OOPS concepts
- Should have knowledge in JMeter or similar tools
- Hands on experience in requirement analysis, test design using BDD (Cucumber) and execution
- Ability to analyze - Windows event log
- Ability to understand XML/JSON messages
- Flair to learn new technologies
- Should have experience in test reports generation
- Expert Skill Level in Java, Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG/Junit, Ant/Maven, Jenkins, GIT / Version control, JMeter and JIRA / Confluence (Desirable)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Chennai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time