Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Our job offer relates to a position at Siemens COMOS Industry Solutions, a division of the Siemens Digital Industries Division. Siemens COMOS Industry Solutions is a leading global provider of software solutions, systems and services with a focus on Plant Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Process Plant Management, which offers industrial software solutions in close cooperation with its customers. You support companies worldwide in making significant innovations such as the digital twin a reality and thus achieving a sustainable competitive advantage.About the role
You will work as part of the Comos Industry Solution team and drive digitization for industrial companies on the edge of technology in the software business. This role is an integration part between Management, Sales, Portfolio Development and Marketing. Within this sweet spot you focus on developing, together with these stakeholders, future oriented positioning for our portfolio offering. The sales strategy you derive and develop is considering the needs of the process industry as well as new technological developments in marketing and sales. You make sure that the salesforce is aligned and understands the strategic requirements to drive the business further.Area of responsibility
- Development, implementation, and further development of the sales strategy as well as the internal coordination (between management, sales, portfolio development and marketing).
- Develop our solution positioning in alignment with Sales, Portfolio Development and Marketing
- Enable colleagues to implement our positioning
- Further development of sales channels:
- Establish traceable and transparent customer journeys
- Analysis and development of strategic (digital) touchpoints
- Collaborate with sales teams and customers to develop and implement sales and business development strategies.
- Commercial and/or technical master’s degree
- More than 5 years of experience in sales or marketing, preferable in the process industry
- Clear knowledge of B2B customer journeys and social selling
- Perfect understanding of internal communication and knowledge management
- Social competence, strong communication skills on all levels
- Goal-oriented, independent, and structured working style
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility, resilience, and high commitment
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - the choice between home and office work is the rule here. We offer the great benefits and rewards you would expect from a global leader in industrial software.
Numerous national and international development opportunities and a motivating and friendly work culture. We offer generous vacation arrangements, paternity and sabbaticals, a “women's network”, a varied range of sports and various leisure clubs, as well as comprehensive employer benefits for young, old, mothers, fathers, singles and returnees. Find even more reasons: siemens.ch/employer
Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, skin color, national origin, gender, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
At Siemens, we keep challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse digital minds to develop tomorrow's reality.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time