Why Choose us ?
Our global P&O Digitalization team ( P&O stands for “ People and Organization” which was renamed from Human Resources as of October 1st 2021) is on a mission to provide truly people centric digital solutions that deliver a consumer grade experience to all our employees ranging from cutting-edge software developers to blue-collar workers. We strive for global and scalable solutions as well as to guide local solution deployment that deliver value add to our company considering market needs and technology adoption speed.
Are you enthusiastic about P&O digitalization and look for a new challenge in an international environment? As a member of our P&O Ecosystem, you will be reporting into the Global P&O Digitalization and will be responsible for defining and executing the P&O digitalization strategy for China, while balancing our global strategy with regional market needs. You will drive global and regional people-centric projects enabled by state-of-art technologies and will actively take part in the development and execution of the global P&O digitalization strategy.
Additionally, you will be able to:
- Lead the P&O digitalization roadmap for China to ensure best in class provision of P&O digital platforms & tools that fit to our Company & P&O strategy
- Collaborate with internal and external partners on execution of P&O Digitalization roadmap, including eg IT, global and local expert teams, external vendors
- Work closely together with Head of P&O China and consult in P&O Digitalization matters
- Closely engage and collaborate with our global P&O Digitalization team and constantly evolve our P&O platform & tools landscape based on business needs
- Explore options to fully leverage our global and local P&O IT Landscape
- Communicate our P&O digitalization strategy to senior management, including C-Suite
- Contribute to the global P&O Digitalization Roadmap
What will you do if join us?
You will be accountable for the P&O Digitalization roadmap in China. This includes:
· Drive the definition and execution of the P&O Digitalization strategy in China and ensure compliance with our global standards and capture local market demand to fulfill business needs.
· Understand P&O end-to-end process and portfolios, and map current and future activities (local and global) with digital solution, work jointly with P&O portfolio owners to analyze/define/select areas where we need digital solutions, and implement measures within entire value chain (employee life cycle).
- Partnering with Head of P&O China and head of P&O Digitalization to co-define China P&O strategic digitalization direction and roadmap to safeguard a compliant and market leading solution for China.
- Partnering with various stakeholders in/outside P&O and understand business requirements to deliver measurable value through our P&O digitalization portfolio.
- Continually review the P&O Digitalization strategy in collaboration with local and global stakeholders, identify areas for improvement and define measures and actions for China
- Partner with the global and local P&O community to ensure linkage to the P&O strategy and our focus topics.
- Engage within our ecosystem to foster a thriving digitalization community
Who are we looking for?
- Proven track record of initiatives and projects in the HR Tech space.
- Expertise in the local and global HR Tech market.
- Experience in digital/management consulting and/or leading strategic projects in the area of HR Digitalization Experience in a P&O digitalization function preferred, Excellent interpersonal, consultative, and communication skills across diverse cultures.
- Motivated and able to effectively navigate across different organizational boundaries and work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Proactive, self-directed, results oriented, flexible and adaptable.
- Strong business partnerships, relationship management and consultation skills with key stakeholders are critical to the success of this role.
- Excellent ability to quickly grasp complex issues and situations and present them to the target groups in a structured manner
- Fluency in English
- Degree or comparable educational background in Business Administration with focus on HR or IT, Information Technology or related majors
- At least five years’ relevant professional experience
- Willingness to travel up to 20%, including international travel
What else to know:
Siemens is a leading technology company passionate about industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. We are a truly global company with 234.000 employees in over 170 countries. Siemens in China is an integral part of the Chinese economy and society. Offering a wide array of innovation and digitalization solutions in cooperation with local partners, Siemens is committed to the sustainable development of China. Siemens lives up to “being responsible, excellent and innovative” as its company values and dedicates itself to value creation and sustainable development with customer impact, growth mindset, technology with purpose and empowered people. The company supports customers to transform the industries that form the backbone of economies. That is what we call “Transform the everyday”.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time