Be part of a young dynamic team of engineers and let's co create tomorrow's smart building solutions!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is looking for a driven and enthusiastic Technical Specialist HVAC & Building Automation for its Building Products team.
At Building Products, we’re innovators, pioneers and tech enthusiasts with a passion for building technology and digitalization. We embrace a start-up like culture with a lot of flexibility and a true team spirit, encouraging creative ideas and challenging each other and ourselves all the time. Building Products is an expanding business unit whose main activity is to change how people live and work in buildings by connecting the digital and the physical world. At Building Products, we focus on designing systems for building automation as well as products for heating, ventilation, air conditioning applications, lighting, blinds controls, fire safety and extinguishing systems.
Will you become our colleague?
As Technical Specialist, your main responsibilities are performing technical analyses and studies of projects, drafting up technical customer proposals, providing technical trainings to customers and serving as technical point of contact for a certain customer base.
This entails the following:
- Assisting and training of customers and sales with product selection, system configuration, application questions and other pre-sales technical supports.
- Involving and coordinating product managers and experts, in complex solutions and quotations.
- Acting as the direct point of contact for a portion of our customer base as well as for our sales team.
- Developing, designing and completing technical customer proposals.
- Performing site surveys to develop base design or installation plans.
- Analyzing customers' technical setup in order to better judge on aspects of product and solution integration.
- Completing technical analyses and supporting proposal process at any stage as part of the sales team.
- Performing the review of task plans, drawings and installation schematics and providing guidance in the phase of product test integration.
What can you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree in Electromechanical Engineering, HVAC
- Knowledge of HVAC, Hydraulics, measurement and control technology
- Knowledge of building automation technology (BACS, IoT, smart building applications)
- Knowledge in remotely selling is preferred
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the customer.
- Excellent organizational skills, analytical and solution-oriented mindset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and ERP/CRM related tools.
- Dutch native language with a professional knowledge of French and English.
What will Siemens offer you?
First of all, you will receive a thorough training that will prepare you to get to know our solutions by heart. At Siemens you get the opportunity to develop yourself in an international environment. Here you can explore a wide range of functions. Moreover, we invest in you to build your career. You can count on permanent coaching and guidance.
This function is eligible for the Teleworking CAO policy, allowing employees to be working remotely on a part time basis. At Siemens, we focus on work-life balance through open communication in the workplace where we consider each employee's individual needs and values to the greatest possible extent. We try to provide flexible work settings to offer our employees the opportunity to balance work and private life.
At Siemens, we work with and for each other. Are you someone who strives for responsibility, continuous innovation and excellence? Would you like to actively contribute to the world of tomorrow at a leading international technology player? Then apply now. See you soon!
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time