- Responsible to lead the team on providing application consulting, implementation and support services to our clients.
- Serve as technical leader for project implementations.
- Analyse business problems and requirements to determine the appropriate technical solutions that are easy to maintain, deploy and scale using the Siemens product.
- Prepare technical requirements and specifications and champion the services effort in coordination with the project manager.
- Ensure application integration development principles, standards, and best practices are followed for every project.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other technical discipline.
- Five (5), or more years of experience in implementing Manufacturing IT systems such as MES.
- Alternatively, similar experience in implementing other enterprise systems such as ERP, PLM, LIMS, WMS, etc.
- Working experience in any of the following industries:
- Life Science
- Medical Devices
- Working experience in software development, preferably with the following programming languages:
- C# / VB
- HTML 5
- Angular JS
- SQL Server
- Strong verbal/written communication skill and teamwork.
- Ability to assess customer needs and create product requirements documentation.
- Proven experience with defining and managing customer expectations using independent judgment and subject matter expertise.
- Broad exposure to technology and deep understanding of the software development process.
- Previous direct shop floor experience (Manufacturing, Scheduling, Quality Assurance, Process Engineering, etc.) is an added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge in Siemens product such as Camstar, Simatic IT, and IBS is an added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to travel.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time