For our Smart Infrastructure Distribution Systems Business Unit, we are searching for Quality Assurance Engineer (Before Delivery)! This role will be supporting the organization regarding manufacturing process quality activities including, quality planning, process audits, improvement activities, reporting quality key performance indicators for our medium and low voltage distribution systems manufacturing plant in Gebze!
What are my responsibilities?
- Support Quality Management System (QMS) where appropriate based on Siemens QM policy and strategy,
- Support quality planning of manufacturing by creating and maintaining Quality Plans,
- Act as mentor for Continuous Improvement Activities,
- Report key quality indicators,
- Actively support and coach organization in solving nonconformities,
- Plan and perform audits, assessments and follow-up improvement actions,
- Provide escalation for Quality Manager in the BU in matters of process quality.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering,
- Very good command of Turkish & English both written and spoken, German is an asset,
- Proficiency in MS Excel reporting functions,
- Experience in Process Quality, Process Management activities, QMS Auditing, FMEA,
- 8 years of experience in (make-to-order or engineering to order type of) production and quality management,
- Experience in leading teams without given authority,
- Air Insulated Switchgear Product knowledge,
- Lean Expert Certification will be preferred,
- Result oriented and able to lead and influence virtual teams.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time