At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here:  www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking for a highly motivated and capable software engineer to join the R&D team developing Design for- Test tools as part of the Tessent product line. These advanced tools are a key part of the industry-leading
Tessent platform and are vital to our customers’ success in silicon validation of ICs. The focus will be on developing solutions for high-quality, low cost logic test. Development will be done in C++ on a Linux platform.
The candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing software products/features.
- This includes design, writing specifications, planning, schedule estimation, implementation, and thorough testing.
- Challenges include the ability to develop competitive and complete solutions and integrate them into existing products.
- High productivity, exceptional problem-solving skills, and the ability to architect and implement high-quality and maintainable software are key.
- Equally essential for success are good teamwork and communication skills, self-drive, and a positive can-do attitude.
Ideal candidates would possess the following qualifications:
- MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or other related fields.
- 3+ years of Software Engineering experience in C++, and preferably Tcl.
- Strong analysis, design, and problem-solving skills along with object-oriented programming practices.
- Solid understanding of software architecture best practices, including design patterns.
- Experience with software development on Linux, and development tools such as Git.
- Knowledge of digital logic design along with hardware description languages, especially Verilog.
- Solid background in DFT and best known test industry practices.
- Preferably knowledge of design flow aspects, including synthesis, DFT, ATPG, simulation, formal verification and timing exceptions.
- Experience in using or developing EDA tools.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.