Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
This role is located at our Cary, NC campus.
A Service Project Manager manages large and complex projects for Senior Management team in the Customer Service organization. Projects might be internally or externally focused and will include technical, service, financial, consultative and change management aspects. Projects will have a cross-functional scope and complexity.
• Lead the execution and the implementation of diverse, complex projects
• Act as the primary liaison between Senior Management and the project teams
• Effectively manage the collaboration, communication and knowledge exchange of all stakeholders involved
• Specific tasks include the set-up of an effective project organization, development of an ambitious project plan, leading the project kick-off, driving the project activities effectively, stakeholder management, adherence to budget, recognizing dependencies, tracking of deliverables, providing regular status updates and routing formal project documentation to the project teams and key stakeholders in a timely manner. Complete assigned projects while accurately recording findings and decision.
• Part of the activities will be to identify and quantify optimization potential and overall impact to the organization using qualitative and quantitative data
• Ability to quickly gather industry fundamentals and business operations.
• Excellent analytical skills supporting project methodology, incl. experience in simulations
• Background in managing projects with focus on logistics is advantageous
• Understanding of analytical and financial aspects in managing assigned projects
• Ability to work effectively in Matrix organization
• Methodological approach to define scope, action plans and delivery
• Experience with database analysis
• Exceptional communication skills to interact, drive, and present on different levels in the organization
• Identify and mitigate risks to the implementation
• Proficiency in MS office suite and Project Management software (experience in Simulation Software is desired)
Education / Knowledge / Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Fluency in English
• Project Management (e.g. PMI, PMP, PRINCE2) Certification
• 10+ years of Senior project or program management, with excellent track record in managing complex, multi stakeholder projects
• Experience in (medical) technology related field highly preferred
• Lean or six sigma experience/ certification desired
• Consulting and/or change management experience advantageous
• Strong leadership, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
• Skills to guide the team towards a high-performance culture
• Display high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems
• Results oriented to ensure achievement of the targeted profit, customer satisfaction and market share goals
• Demonstrate analytical skills for market intelligence management and targeted execution of measures
• Work effectively as a team, motivating colleagues and team members to produce the best results
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.