What are my responsibilities?
- Restore and enable normal service operations as soon as possible in accordance with the agreed service levels
- Minimize the adverse impact on business operations
- Ensure service levels are met and to consistently improve customer satisfaction.
- The Problem Manager is responsible for managing the lifecycle of all Problems.
- Root cause analysis for all major incidents
- Provision of permanent resolutions
- Prevent problems and resulting incidents from happening (proactive)
- Elimination of recurring incidents (reactive)
- Minimization of the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented
- To this purpose he/she maintains information about Known Errors and Workarounds.
- Manage dependencies on third parties (e.g. data sources) relevant for provision of services with customer.
- He/she acts as point of contact in case of escalations and liaises with customer’s trained, Incident Manager / Super User“ who are responsible for the effective implementation of the Incident Management process, carrying out the corresponding reporting. Customer’s, Incident Manager“ represents the first stage of escalation for Incidents.
- Forms part of adhoc major incident/crisis teams
- He/she ensures that the IT organization is able to gather, analyze, store and share knowledge and information.
- His/her primary goal is to improve efficiency by reducing the need to rediscover knowledge.
- Assists service level managers, e.g. CSM, key account manager, etc by providing meaningful monitoring, reports, alerts and measure to maintain SLA quality internally and externally.
- Grants authorized internal users the right to use a service, while preventing access to non-authorized users.
- Essentially executes policies defined in Information Security Management.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Academic formation in the area of Computer Science, Telecommunications or related areas;
- Fluent English (writing and talking);
- Good understanding of ITIL or similar service management;
- Proficiency in application service management;
- Aviation background an asset (IATA recommended practice 1800);
- Service now skills an asset;
- Very good communication skills.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time