- Assists customer to register and classify received Incidents in Incident Management Tool and undertake an immediate effort depending on the Service Level Agreement in order to restore a failed IT service as quickly as possible. If no ad-hoc solution can be achieved, transfer the Incident to expert technical support groups (e.g. IT ops, R&D dev);
- Process Service Requests and keep users informed about their Incidents' status at agreed intervals;
- Understands dependencies on third parties (e.g. data sources) relevant for provision of services and provides guidance to customer;
- Liaises with customer’s trained „Access Manager“ who grants authorized users the right to use a service, while preventing access to non-authorized users;
- The customer’s trained Access Manager essentially executes policies defined in Information Security Management.
- Academic formation in the area of Computer Science, Telecommunications or related areas;
- Fluent English (writing and talking);
- Basic understanding of ITIL or similar service management;
- Experience in application service management;
- Basic Aviation background required (baggage or ground operations);
- Service now skills an asset;
- Good communication skills.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time