Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio.
What are my responsibilities?
• Assists customer to register and classify received Incidents in Incident Management Tool and undertake an immediate effort depending on the Service Level Agreement in order to restore a failed IT service as quickly as possible. If no ad-hoc solution can be achieved, transfer the Incident to expert technical support groups (e.g. IT ops, R&D dev);
• Process Service Requests and keep users informed about their Incidents' status at agreed intervals;
• Understands dependencies on third parties (e.g. data sources) relevant for provision of services and provides guidance to customer;
• Liaises with customer’s trained „Access Manager“ who grants authorized users the right to use a service, while preventing access to non-authorized users;
• The customer’s trained Access Manager essentially executes policies defined in Information Security Management.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Academic formation in the area of Computer Science, Telecommunications or related areas;
• Fluent English (writing and talking);
• Basic understanding of ITIL or similar service management;
• Basic experience in BD/SQL, Object Oriented Programming and/or Python is a plus;
• Experience in application service management;
• Service now skills an asset;
• Good communication skills.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time