Together we make the difference
Siemens Logistics (SL) is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide. Major customers include renowned airports service providers around the globe.
What are my responsibilities?
• Assists customer to register and classify received Incidents in Incident Management Tool and undertake an immediate effort depending on the Service Level Agreement in order to restore a failed IT service as quickly as possible. If no ad-hoc solution can be achieved, transfer the Incident to expert technical support groups (e.g. IT ops, R&D dev);
• Process Service Requests and keep users informed about their Incidents' status at agreed intervals;
• Understands dependencies on third parties (e.g. data sources) relevant for provision of services and provides guidance to customer;
• Liaises with customer’s trained „Access Manager“ who grants authorized users the right to use a service, while preventing access to non-authorized users;
• The customer’s trained Access Manager essentially executes policies defined in Information Security Management.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Academic formation in the area of Computer Science, Telecommunications or related areas;
• Fluent in Portuguese and English (writing and talking);
• Basic understanding of ITIL or similar service management;
• Basic experience in BD/SQL, Object Oriented Programming and/or Python is a plus;
• Experience in application service management;
• Service now skills an asset;
• Good communication skills.
What we have to offer:
• Employment directly with Siemens Logistics;
• Hybrid working mode;
• Flexible schedule to work life balance;
• Health insurance;
• Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program;
• Access to e-Learning platforms;
• Several discounts available with our partners.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time